Is this your life?

Do you guy's do this "Mylot" all the time, or do you have a "Myspace", or anything else going on? Just curious. :o)
@mbcousins (116)
I have never done myspace or the others you mentioned. I came across this yesterday and I like it because I can write to someone. I have been isolated for past 6 years and I am alone. I do not even think about whether I get paid. I can stay in touch with people without going out. Thank you for being here. PEACE
Thanks for commenting! If you need to talk, I'm here. :o)
I am new to mylot. I came across the site when looking for ways to earn extra money. Seems like it will take quite awhile to earn money on here. I do have a myspace account as well. I also write on Helium from time to time. Sometimes is hard to keep up with all the sites without neglecting my family and housework. I also work part time as a Registered Nurse.
Thanks for commenting on my discussion, wow, seems like your pretty busy in life like most of us. Yah, I'm fairly new to this mylot thing, I'm just now catching on. Thanks again!
@happymommy3 (2013)
I haven't been here on mylot unill recently this last month again. I log on from time to time but awhile back seemed like it took forever to make money even though I did make payout a couple times but seems like things are better now that they've updated more on here. I'm close to my 3rd payout I'm at 9.10 right now so hopefully I'll make 10.00 before this next week when I think they payout again. I've been trying to upload some of my zoo pic's daily to add some extra cents to my earnings. The myspace thing kind of gets old, for me though. Seems like for awhile things get all exciting than they slow down I guess you could say but one thing I will say is I couldn't live without myspace now that I've found so many friends and family. It really has been a great thing in my life and I'm so glad I joined!
Thanks for the response "Happymommy3".Nice to see you back on "Mylot". I get really busy and dissapear for a while myself too. I don't get tired of "Myspace", I just get busy doing other things in my life, such as work, or being sick, etc... Have a great day! :o)