The prison system is set up to destroy the human race.

I am watching the prisons on tv. I am so shocked every time i watch these true shows. It's a crying out loud shame. It's no place for the mentally ill. I can't believe how they are being abused and left so bad. The jails are split into races and gangs. I am just hoping and praying I never go there. I could not make it without my door knob and keys. I am just shocked to see how these inmates are,left for hours to shi* their cells up. Even the doctor said leaving a person in a 6x something cell for a month makes them crazy. I am now seeing why my brother is crazy and unstable. He did 4 years straight in the box. I am just shocked.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I am claustrophobic, so I can relate. I would not want to be locked in those small little cells. That alone forces me to do my best to walk the straight and narrow.
You an me both..Plus I like to have my own space and and come and go by myself. Without restraints.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
It is a real shame how many prisons operate without a doubt...and some of them are REALLY brutal..Whats worse IMO is ppl on the outside who ARENT involved in any way,shape or form (meaning they have never done time or have nobody they care about in the system) dont realize that the inmates are ppl too and the abuse is NOT acceptable...Something needs to be done.. My bf is serving time in a Max prison in PA and out of the places he's done time for him to tell me that when he gets paroled he wants to lodge formal complaints...I KNOW its bad...So I did some research and sure enough, the prison he's in is apparently a bad one... Your brother did 4 straight yrs in the hole/solitary??
Too bad they don't just put in a tv, games, books, and a computer with internet access in solitary confinement. If they do that then so many people wouldn't go crazy when locked in a cell all by them-self.