Do you plan your discussion topics? or just make them when one comes to mind?.

I am curious about this, do you plan your discusisons day to day for here on mylot, or do you just make one when a topic comes to mind?,lmao.... i find myself more making them when one comes to mind but somtimes if somthing throughout the day happends and i think about it. and i feel it would be a good discussion topic. i write it down and start it when i sit down to relax for the night on mylot.. what about you? how do you come about your topics?.. xoxoxbritt
My brain is not good at planning anything. LOL I do my posting based on what I have done that day. Or if a friend asked me something. If I am watching television. It's a sure bet I have questions. I find myself writing down in the streets questions I may find great to post.
somtimes i feel i better make some planning and do some good thinking about what i post.when you get not one responce to a discussion somthing is up.lamo and beleive that has happend to me alot:P. im just not intresting:P
Most of the time my discussions are something that comes to mind that I think is interesting. But I do keep a pad of paper close to me so that if something pops up in my mind that I think would be a good discussion than I write it down and when I come to mylot I put it up for discussion. So I do both ways.
I am new to mylot. The topic, you've chosen shows that you very creative and you don't have to plan anything. But for me, i am always planning my discussion topics. I think that i have to to note down my ideas to create good topics. Thank you for your good topic.
@twoey68 (13662)
Actually, I have a notebook full of discussion ideas. I just start typing and let my thoughts on the ideas flow. I don't do a rough draft or any of that...I just type my thoughts, check the spelling and post. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~