Childhood CARTOON Favorites

@Loen210 (1533)
Hi You All, When you were children, what were your favorite TV shows? Cartoon? If no cartoons around then, or in addition, what shows did you love to watch on TV? I do not watch TV now, but used to as a child. Here are some of mine in order or estimated time period (early to later): - Rainbow Brite - My Little Ponies - Care Bears - He Man / She-Ra - The Smurfs Not Favorites, but watched a lot back then: - Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, etc.) - Popeye the Sailor Man I'm probably forgetting more. But it seems that Care Bears and My Little Ponies have somewhat come back (they don't look the same though, I saw in an ad once, ha ha). Happy cartoons all! Oh, and do any of you adults watch cartoons now?
There were so many of them that I enjoyed watching. A short list of when I was younger would have to consist of shows like Transformers, Voltron, G.I. Joe, Care Bears, Smurfs, and the classic Looney Tunes ones. There are probably a ton more that I am forgetting, but I watched so many cartoons back then... oh yeah! Thundercats, too.
@Loen210 (1533)
Oh wow, thanks for the quick response! I remember Transformers and G.I. Joe too now! They were a bit too violent to me as a child, though. Oh Thundercats! Wow, I woudn't haven't remembered that without your listing. :o) It's funny and nostalgic how I can still sing the theme songs (even for the Transformers and G.I. Joe!). I dare you to sing them out loud right now! (Smurfs too were easy to remember).