Do You Get Any English Soap Operas In Your Country, If so What Do You Think?

@gemini_rose (16194)
I live in England, and so consequently we have the soaps, Coronation Street, Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, which I watch and enjoy!! If you live outside of England, do you get any of these soaps? If so do you watch them? What do you think of them? If you dont get any of these what are the top soaps in your country that everyone watches?
@iDivision (1414)
• Latvia
I am from Latvia and never seen any English soap opera in my country! We have mostly those latinamerican or USA operas, now i know that there is some new australian too!
@gemini_rose (16194)
Thank you for your response! Its funny because I watch them all the time, and we get soaps and things from other countries that I have seen but I always wondered if ours were broadcast anywhere else! We have 2 Australian ones here, Home & Away and Neighbours, they have been broadcast here for years!