A perfect wife is one who?

How would you finish this sentence?I am watching Dr. Phil and it was one of the questions he asked some couples who are engaged.
@kamran12 (5555)
• Pakistan
Hello sarahruthbeth22!:-) I'll complete in as short words as possible:-) A perfect wife is one who...IS my wife!:-)
is one who knows how to love her man; is one who knows how to communicate with her man; is one who can give him a good back rub after a long day at work; is one who doesn't mind cooking him a deserving meal after that long day at work; is one who laughs at his jokes even though they are corny; is one who is honest with their husband and doesn't tell them things they want to hear; is one who will give their husband some time to himself with the boys (but don't get crazy; is one who will keep themselves as sexy as possible and i believe getting stretch marks after bearing your husband's child/ren are called sexy stretch marks..: )There is no perfect wife for no one on earth is perfect but i believe i named some things that can make a wife as perfect as possible.
@jillhill (37384)
Is confident enough to not lose herself in a marriage so she can be a better partner to her spouse. The rest falls into place!
I am a soon-to-be wife, so I think I qualify to answer,no? I think a perfect wife is one who compliments her husband,assists him,understands him,supports him in his interests and endeavors,one who is honest and faithful and who only ever wants to please him.One who is submissive,but not his slave.One who takes care of his children,with pride and his home with the same.... I am a bit old fashioned if you couldn't tell :)