And The Spoilers Say...

Screencap of Robin - Screencap of ABC and General Hospital's Dr. Robin Scorpio played by Kimberly McCullogh taken by me on Tuesday February 5, 2008
@Liasonfan (1702)
Two pregnancies, only one baby. Let the debates begin! Who's baby won't make it, Carly's or Robin's??? And why do you think will be the reason? Personally, I think Carly's won't make it because Jax wants a baby sooo much. And on the other extremem, Robin's will make it, because Patrick doesn't want to be a father, lol!
@ebsharer (5518)
I have to agree with you one this one for the same reasons too. Can't wait to see this. But I disagree about Patrick not wanting a baby, I think he is getting more intrested now that Robin is actually pregnant. He's going to change his mindset of not wanting a baby.
And I hope they make Robin keep on walking if he changes his mind. That Patrick has destroyed any love I had for him once. it's sad that they write such sadness in a good persons life.
@jillmalitz (5132)
Hum...I tend to agree with you. Then again with Michael starting to act out, there could be a problem here too.I just don't see Carly with a baby. Sorry Jax...
@Mare73 (1335)
I think Robin's won't make it. She wants a baby so much to complete her; when she needs to be complete first... IF her baby were to live, her job (which she is great at) will probably suffer because all of her attention will be towards the baby. I think Carly's will survive because I think deep down she really wants this to be. Jax does want a baby really bad (but not as bad as Robin!!!)
Where do the spoilers say this?? I wanna read. :) However if it is the case I think that the writers might be using the Baby to make Robin and Patrick grow close again so he can realize that he does want to be a father. THEN something could happen to the baby and again drama in R and P land. I really hope that Carly doesn't loose Jax's baby. I really want him to be a father!
@coffeebreak (17820)
I'd like Carlys to live for Jax sake. He deserves something good after all he has been through. That alone should tell us it won't happen! Happiness and soaps never meet! But I think there'd be more storylines in the aftermath for a Jax/carly baby than a Robin/Patrick baby. I also am tired of them putting babies in the line of fire. Never can a baby be born that is wanted and loved by both parents and that baby's parents stay married. Those couples are always the ones that DON'T have the baby. A baby is always born from an affair or some "other" unhappy event.