Catching Rabbits

@raydene (9875)
Ok have you ever had to catch a run away rabbit..For those that have you will know that they zig zag and usually when you zig they zag..Well a friend just sent me instructions on rabbit catching and I thought I'd pass it on. How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it. How do you catch a tame rabbit? Tame way, unique up on it. hehehahaheahehahaaaaa gotcha xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
@mummymo (23709)
LOL OKay Mom you had me confused for a minute there - I was trying to figure out where this post was going! Needed to smile today so Thank you for bringing it! xxx
@raydene (9875)
Glad I made you smile Daughter ..I think that the grandwees might like it also... Smile Doll..You are so special..I hope you know that... xoxoxoxoxoxo
@dodoguy (1297)
Hi raydene, I first heard that one about 150 years ago, during the Boer War, as I recall. It's original incarnation was "How do you catch a Unicorn?" and it's funny because it's just plain silly. Not that Unicorns are silly, but the play on words is, and it's silly enough to be funny. Incidentally, just in case anyone was wondering, Unicorns were a real animal, not the stuff of legend or misidentified one-horned antelopes or any of that rubbish that ivory-towered academics seem to come out with. The Unicorn was small, about the size of a large Shetland pony, and they weren't of the equine species, although they had that general appearance. Their face was shorter and rounder than that of a horse, and they were said to be an exceedingly gentle creature. It appears that the Unicorns became extinct after the Great Flood, not during it as the Irish folk song would have us believe. They were included amongst Noah's animals on the Ark, so whatever became of them happened after that. I'd guess that such a placid creature might have difficulty surviving in the world of scarcity and conflict that followed the Great Flood. It would have been nice to have proper instructions about how to catch a rabbit. I'd go after the Easter Bunny, and hold him to ransom - send chocolate eggs, or the cute little bunny gets it!
@raydene (9875)
Dodoguy ..You are an evil one...he he he he Should I start sending chocolate now so my grandkids can expect their Easter baskets? xoxoxoxoxo
@wolfie34 (26820)
I used to have terrible rows with my ex because we had two rabbits, his idea not mine and I hated them being indoors, they would stink the house out and the ammonia well it really got me and made me heave, so I insisted they go outside or else! Anyhow we got a hutch and the one of the rabbits got out and my ex went ballistic! Do you think we could catch the stupid animal. It wasn't the first time it got out, but it was a homing rabbit and I think it had a laugh at our expense!!! Rabbit catching is not easy and certainly not fun either!
@raydene (9875)
Well Doll you forgot to unique up on it..he he he he They are hard to catch unless they are handled alot. xoxoxoxoxo
@BarBaraPrz (19392)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
An oldie but a goodie.
@raydene (9875)
Yup..Came from my kids and now it's being passed to my grandkids and I still find it funny xoxoxoxo
@angeljenn (894)
• Zaragoza, Spain
hello there to U...well, i don't know how to catch a rabbit...but we have a white rabbit at home... Well, my brother bought it in a pet shop...our rabbit is so cute and funny... I love watching our rabbit walking and eating vegetables...so cute and adorable... I love her white color too...well, even though, our rabbit is so playful, we have no regrets having it at our home... Well, this is really a cute and cool discussion...goodluck on your rabbit catching...have a blessed day ahead of U...may GOD BLESS U & UR family always!!!
@Polly1 (12650)
Here are a couple of cute ones. What is smaller then a teenie weenie flea.......A fleas teenie weenie. Here is another cute one. If you are an American when you are outside the bathroom, what are you when you are in the bathroom..............Europeon.