How Do I Get Him or Her To Talk To Me?!!

Nigeria
This is a common concern in our society for single people of any age; how to make contact with someone that we like to have a relationship with without being forward. The truth of the matter is that we have the opportunity to meet that special person everyday; at the bus station, at the grocery store, at church, at a class room, at the library etc. So how did you make your first contact with your partner?
if i were you,just make stare at her and a sweet smile can make a first contact to that someone you really do like.And then make a move try to ask her name,ask her if you can be friends.a relationship was good when its start a friendship.its just only for me.but if you dont,so them tell her what you really felt about her.Just take it easy,be careful.how do you know that she/he the someone very special to you?would you mind tell me about it?
@ratyz5 (7831)
If you say that we see them everyday in particular places that you mentioned, it would also be possible to observe anything about them. Then there would be particular things that they do in different situations which can be a good topic to suddenly talk about. Of course, you'll figure out a way to ignite such a conversation with that person without sounding weird.. In my case, I begin with something that I've noticed from a particular person. Either a retort or a normal reply may come after my inquiry. That would be expected in some cases but, if you get a good reply, you then build up your conversation with other details that you know about the topic you started. My recent topic would be phones and its features. It kind'a is a good thing to talk about ^_^