Days FIRED its entire writing staff last Friday!

Wow I just read that the entire writing staff of Days Of Our LIves was fired last Friday. Including head writer Hogan Sheffer! I think the storyline has been so much better since the writers have been on strike. Hogans storyline was so boring I was fast forwarding through most of the show! I wonder what this will mean for Belle and Shawn maybe the new writeres will have a storyline for them and keep them around. What do you think of this turn of events?
I feel sorry for those writers since they lost their job but if it makes the storyline better I am all for it. Lately, the storyline has been either predictable, boring or just lame. I think they need more action in the show. They need writers with better imagination and who can get in the head of the fans to know what we want to see on the show!
@myrith (1830)
Well if it makes the storylines more interesting then why not, it has been boring for a while now, at least whomever wrote today's episode had made it so John would say a proper goodbye to the mother he never knew, he even shed a tear, it was very touching indeed.
I loved the way that was wrote. John shutting the door so no one would see him then saying goodbye mom and wipeing away a single tear that was great writing! I hope they keep the writers that have been writing temporarily the storyline is so much better.
@myrith (1830)
Yes they really did a good job with that one, Hopefully the'll let him find the disk that's hidden in Stefano's house that has all of his memory on it, let him be happy with his family.
I'm glad they fired them if it makes the show better. I hope they keep Belle and shawn. It sucks that they let them go. I enjoy watching them even though right now they aren't really together. This in turn however could turn the whole show upside down and make it worse. I really dont think there is much left of this show which sucks!
I forgot to put the link where I find this info if anyone wants to read it http://daysofourlives.about.com/ I sure hope the show gets better and better. It is going to be really sad to see Granpa Shawn die next week though.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
That may be a good thing. It is getting quite repetitous here lately.