While shopping yesterday I bought these pouches

These are scented beada in a bag - I love the scents that came in them
I forgot all about them till I closed my bathroom door. it smells so good in the bathroom. I don't know what they are called. They have beads in them and are scented. I bought 4 bags of them. This one is in my bathroom. The fresh linen smells great too. I put that one under my couch. But now I have to move it. I did not smell it in there. So I'll put that one in my draw. :) Have you bought these before? I found them on clearance as well :)
@lilaclady (28270)
I had similar things that i could hang in my wardrobe, they sort of hooked aroung the hangers, they smelt beautiful, i even put one in the car but I found i either got used to the smell or it didn't last all that long, but they were nice for a while anyway...
I am looking for a website to buy them from. I just don't have a name to search for. LOL It's nice smelling them around my house. I feel they are great because my house is so small. :)
@whittby (3073)
No, never bought these. Haven't seen them, but on clearance would be hard to resist. I am far more tempted to try something new on clearance!! My regular stopping point in a store. I use those air freshener cones you sit out and the cover lifts off the base? I get them at the dollar store. My sense of smell comes and goes, but when I have it, I love nice smells around. Fresh linen, or maybe it's clean linen, is one of my favorite candle scents...Whit