104 beats per minute... my sisters heart...

My sister is feeling chest pains 104 beats/min she said it feels like needles poking. it'll stop for a few seconds and start back up again. What's going on? She have anxiety?
@anniepa (26440)
I was glad to see those who responded to this before me said what I was planning on saying, which is CALL 911 immediately. 104 beats per minute is a lot and to have it "feel like needles poking" isn't a good sign. It very likely is anxiety but I'd definitely want to get that from a medical professional and have the necessary tests taken to be sure. I hope she's feeling better soon. Please let us now how she is. Annie
I would think you would call the hospital before waiting for an answer here. call 911 and tell them your sister is in need of some help. I would not know about that I know it could be something a hospital could deal with better. even if someone knew something here. Your sisters life is in your hands call 911.
@Adoniah (7523)
If she is close to your age, she is probably having an anxiety attack. Even so, you should still take her to the emergency room. It needs to be documented. You also need to be sure that that is really what it is. 104 beats a minute is not going to haarm her heart, if all it is is an anxiety attack. Where is your Mother or Father? You need to call someone in authority to help you out here! Shalom
Hi bloo_equinox, 104 is very high. Either it could be because of anxiety or because of any other health problem, you need to take a doctors advice and the beating rate should be brought back to normal at once before finding reason for that.Then according to the reason you can put her on medication and she will be alright soon. Good Luck.