Want to work for Florida Power & Light company?

@estherlou (5017)
They were putting in new lines for an addition to Orlando International airport and found a huge nest of rattle snakes in the culvert and a really Looonnnnng aligator! ACK! check out the pictures! http://community-2.webtv.net/karenlprince/AMUSTSEE/index.html
@blackbriar (9080)
Yikes!!!!!! I don't mind snakes but if I ever happened upon a nest like this one, I'd be high-tailing it. hmmm... and I thought my job was dangerous...
Oh no thanks will stay where i'm working
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Nooo way!! I would freak. That is not my type of thing. I can imagine it was quite a surprise for those workers, but I am glad it was them and not me.
@Lakota12 (42681)
WOW and double WOW. Lineman sure do have alot of things they can run into while working cant they! My hubby put in some power lines in Hollywood Fla. years ago he didnt say anthing about running into things like this but then he did talk about job to much at house and never told any thing bad that had happened till years later.
@misheleen73 (6037)
I lived in Florida my entire life. The gator I can totally imagine, but I didn't know they had rattlesnakes. All my growing up, we worried about Water Moccasins, etc but never rattlesnakes. I thought those were in the drier states, etc. You learn something new every day !!
@cynddvs (2950)
Wow! I would be more afraid of the rattlesnakes then the alligator. I'd say they do have to deal with some scary stuff. There are alligators all over the place in Florida.
@Polly1 (12648)
These are some of the reasons I don't like Florida. The yucky critters are big and mean.
@ElicBxn (60892)
YIKES!!!! I'm sure the snakes were gathered because it was either cool in the shade, or warmer than up above (probably the former.) But that gator!! I'm afraid of those guys!