I went to visit my friend in Canton OH.

@marciascott (25557)
I was gone all day I just got back home an Hour ago, first thing I did was got on Mylot to check my emails from Mylot, I am always excited to hear from all my friends. I even miss you when I am not here. Ok, My trip was Ok, It is about 1 1/2 hour from me. we had a lovely time. I brought one of my good friend with me to visit my girl-friend in Canton,OH. My friend that lives in canton, she always show me good hospitility when I go to visit her. Do you hae friends like this? We have been friends for 35 yrs, that is a long time. I just thought I would mention that I went on a little trip. Ok, I will chat later!
I have one crazy friend who's house I visit. She is very decent and above all very clean. I feel very comfortable when I am at her house. I get in the door and have to strip down to my undershirt. it's so hot there a well. :)