Iraq and what is happening there

@raydene (9875)
I hate that we send our men to die in Iraq and I can not for the life of me understand why???? I pray ..not for peace..but for God to help me to understand why we don't have peace to to give me the strength to do what he want's me to do... I went to sleep with those thought last night and found this email from a friend this AM... It is spooky! Read down to the very bottom. IT'LL GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS!!! You don't want to miss this! VERY INTERESTING- 1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq 2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization! 3. Noah built the ark in Iraq 4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq 5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq ! 6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq ! 7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq 8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq 9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel 10. Amos cried out in Iraq ! 11 Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem 12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq ! 13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!) 14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq 15. Nebuchadnezzar, Kin g of Babylon, carried th e Jews captive into Iraq 16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq .. 17. The wise men were from Iraq .. 18. Peter preached in Iraq 19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon , which was a city in Iraq! ! And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq ! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia . The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible. No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq And also, This is something to think about: Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages... The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran ( 9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; And there was peace. (Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! Is this why our men are there..Is it a part of a long ago plan? What are your beliefs? I want to take this time to say if you haven't said a silent prayer for all suffering people in this world and wisdom to know how to help please do it now..
How interesting! You are correct I also found it to be very spooky.
I wanted to send this to some of my friends but thought I had better check out the part that was real spooky to me and that was the reference to the eagle, 9/11 and the Koran....Guess what! It is false. Check our the snopes link for the truth. http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp
@raydene (9875)
Wow, I am so sorry. I usually cvheck these thing but didn't this time..I deserve a slap...oppps. Thanks for setting me straight. xoxoxoxoxo
Raydene I fell for it hook line and sinker but as some of my friends are real touchy about getting incorrect info I had to check it out. Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. Some myLotter take a correction as a personal insult. Thanks again. Ray. xxOOxx
@mummymo (23709)
That is very spooky Mom, very spooky indeed! I knew some of those places and events were in what is now Iraq but it has freaked me out hearing all of that! I already do pray for all the suffering that is going on Mom - I think it is our collective responsibility to try and help. Hugs xxx
@anniepa (26888)
That is spooky but I can't read into it that it means our men belong in Iraq. For one thing, as it says, note the number of the verse, 9-11 had nothing to do with or the other way around but perhaps we were meant to go after the real terrorists, as in keeping our focus on Afghanistan. Also, Iraq under Saddam was a secular nation; Saddam wasn't extremely religious as far as Muslims go. I have said many silent prayers for all the suffering people and I only wish we had the wisdom to know how to help them. Thank you for a very thought provoking post! Annie