Is it possible to respond to all discussions in mylot?

@swirlz (3136)
I was wondering. I have been a here for half a year, and I can't find anymore discussions I could respond to. So I was wondering about those who have been longer here than I was. And those who have thousands of posts. Do you think they have responded to all discussions here? Do you think it's possible to respond to all of them? Would you try to answer all of them? ^_^
@diillu (5128)
Totally. There are sometimes when I would just go to pages and pages and there wouldn't be any more discussions left for me to response. And then I would go to "no response" section and then I would go to pages and pages. It has happened to me couple of time alreeady. And since I'm so long here already it's really hard for me to start one of my own discussions as well.
@swirlz (3136)
Wow, you've already done it? You probably have lots of time in your hands. I bet it's really difficult to start a new discussed since you've already discussed most of them.
@lkbooi (16101)
For me it is definitely impossible, as I am a very slow type of person, also I don't have much time in mylot. There are tons of posts emerging in every minute. So you just imagine how great the amount of discussions popping out in a day.
@swirlz (3136)
Yes, I don't think I could even keep up with a day's discussions.
@cher913 (25884)
i guess it depends on what kind of time you have. i dont have a whole lot of time and have other things that need to be done (ie work). i dont think i would if i could anyways, some just seem kind of lame to me.
@swirlz (3136)
Now that you mentioned it, yeah, I have to agree there really are some questions that are quite lame and I wouldn't want to answer them either. Not to mention that there are questions we don't know what to respond. But still, I'm not concluding that it's impossible. ^_^
I would never try to answer all of them. It would send me to a mental hospital. Most of the time I am bored passing posts by. But when I find a friend is on at the same time I am. Then they are posting as well. I find it is always something to choose from. I'll stick with that one person for about an hour. I also type like a squirrl so it's really not good to do that.
@swirlz (3136)
lol. That would be difficult. It's a good idea to stick to one person's discussions. Maybe I'll do that rather than surfing around. Thanks.
@FreakQD (867)
I guess it is not possible to respond to all the discussions over here in Mylot. I have been with mylot for more than 9 months and just now I am gonna reach 800 points. I have been trying my level best to respond to most of the discussion in mylot but in vain. There are loads and loads of discussion in mylot and I guess even the person with highest points had not responded to all the discussions.
@noriko (1254)
i think it is not possible thats a lot... and sometimes they have discussions that we dont know the answer. or it may be a discussion of their own culture or whats happening in their own country. so i think it is not possible.
@posham (1237)
i try my best to respond to the ones i'm interested on.. and the ones i believe i will have something to contribute rather than just mere posting. ;p
@secretbear (19464)
hi swirlz! ^__^ i have been a member here for almost a year and i think i haven't responded to all the discussions. myLot has so many members and i don't think i will be able to respond to all of their discussions! and besides, there are many discussions that don't interest me so i can't really respond to them even if i force myself. and i don't i would want to force myself to respond to a discussion that i'm not really interested in because i wouldn't know what to respond and what i might say would probably be not true. .
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
I don't think it's possible. Well, the first thing is that there are so many new discussions everyday that you can't catch up with them all. Secondly, some of them are extremely difficult to uderstand what they are about or have no sense at all. And the most important to me is that it is impossible for one person to be interested in all the topics mentioned in myLot so that person whouldn't want to respond to some discussions that he/she has no interest in. Of course I'm talking about real replies and not onleiners like "good for you", "I agree with you" etc.;)