I'm having trouble posting.

@bonbon664 (3470)
Ok, the second time so far I have responded to discussions, and it seems to take forever to "load", and then never does. Anybody else having issues?
@tinkerick (1256)
Yes I've been having problems too. If you wait several moments and then hit Back, often your post will appear. But if you don't wait long enough it may not (and I think I accidentally made another user's response disappear because of this) Problem seems to be improving though as of a minute ago. -Tink
@webeishere (36353)
Sometimes if you hit submit then it doesn't show then you hit the back button to get the page back then hit the submit again it will send it twice also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@bonbon664 (3470)
I think I may have double posted a couple of times because of this.....ooopps.
@uath13 (8207)
Yep, 3 of my lenthy well thought out responses disappeared earlier when the site was "LOST". I didn't bother rewriting them.
That sucks. That has happened to me more than once today. I can see the quality of my posts are going down today because I am afraid they won't go through. One thing I have noticed is that if I press the back button the post appears to be there. I don't know if it will stay or if I will get credit for it, but we'll see! The problem isn't on every post, either. That's why I'm not just giving up and logging off for the day.
yes it's been for most of this afternoon. I am off to go shopping and ease this migraine by getting a pepsi.
@bonbon664 (3470)
Hey...I thought you were trying to beat the caffeine???
@raijin (10373)
Well I thought I was the only one, paranoia even struck me as I could've been banned here!LoL I was posting when I noticed that the one's I posted did appear on that discussion, but wasn't added on my number of posts. I tried posting again, but it didn't registered on the discussion. I'm glad that it was just a glitch, we're here again posting it seems.. =)
@gabs8513 (48715)
I am trying now I have not been on here so I will try for you now
@blueunicorn (2409)
You are not alone, bon. I'm having a hard time posting today. I just keep hanging in there, though, hoping it will get better!
@Polly1 (12648)
I am glad to see this topic, I thought it was just my computer acting up. Now I feel better, I have been having trouble too, its getting frustrating too. I am just glad its not my computer, its mylot and the mylot gremlins acting up.
LoL at Mylot Gremlins hehehe! It is good to know that others are having the same problems and that it's not just you being paranoid that your computer is acting up!
@bonbon664 (3470)
It was frustrating, as I had a few really lengthy replies to discussions, and they were lost.
@jend80 (2068)
same thing happened to me - tried both hitting the back button and (seperetly) refreshing the screen but my posts were lost both times
@jend80 (2068)
well this one wen't through ok - maybe it's only if I add tags that they don't work?
@polachicago (19073)
It was my problem back in December. I couldn't post for over 10 days. If it happen, log out and log in again... It can be helpful if you change your password.. I still think that we have hackers here, or this is big problem with mylot program...
I have been having the same problem! Talk about annoying waiting and waiting for the darn page to load! Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon! PurpleTeddyBear!
@webeishere (36353)
I am on dial up and it is VERY VERY slow today. ughh!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@alcazar (762)
may be you guys check with your internet connection and the browser you are using ...use Firefox for better and much speed browsing .. and dont open too many sites....that will slow ur transfer rate... LOL
@maddysmommy (16235)
I had the same problem yesterday so i decided not to bother with mylot yesterday and now catching up today.
@pyewacket (44036)
So far, knock on wood I haven't had this problem today, but I've experienced it on other days or nights..particularly night time....could be that maybe everyone is here at once and posting and slows things down???
I had a similar problem earlier today, but ai thought it was the computer I was using. I have not gone back and looked to see if the discussions posted. I will try to do that now.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Yep, this afternoon, the internet was terrible everywhere, not just here at mylot. On the site I own, page loading times were really wicked and I lost a few posts thee as well. The date snd time a post was made was also messed up on my sites. Current posts were showinf up as DSat or Sun 1925, 1926 and 1958, lol. Now THAT was really weird. Even my email inbox was acting up, I lost 2 or 3 posts here at mylot ans kept getting the log in/sign up page. I was worried I might of had a virus or something, then POUF everything was normal again!