sears has a great sale up to 70% off

I went last night to find my daughter some jeans. The poor girl need longs. I have never had to worry about the length of my jeans. I am wondering how tall she is going to be. Oh the shoes will cost a bundle. The entire store was full of clearance racks. I could not get enough. We bought two jean pants for her. Two shirts to match the new sneaker that came last night. macy's was not all that good for me. I left after ten minutes of looking around. Where do you shop more Macy's or sears? I have to get to sears more. I alway forget of that store. :)
@moneyandgc (3430)
I don't usually shop at Macy's or Sears. I will go in both of them every once in awhile and have a look around though. I did this very thing at JC Penney last month and got some adorable long sleeve shirts for my little girl. They had an additional percent off the already clearanced prices. I only ended up paying $1.10 a shirt. Good deals always make me happy! Old Navy does this a couple of times a year as well. This is when I usually buy clothes. I hate paying full price, I think bargain shopping is fun actually.
I love old navy outlet so much. it's hard to live without them near me. I can't wait t find more place to live so I can get around better. :)
@p1kef1sh (45640)
We don't have Macey's or Sear's in the UK. But my daughter has been known to fly to New York and shop in those stores there. I would love to go too, but I will not travel to any country now that insists on finger printing me just because I have the audacity to want to come and spend my money there. I know that she loves the clothes in both stores and the Bay in Canada too. The problem is she buys them, wears them and then leaves them at home (she's at University) to gather dust and moths. I have a discussion going on elsewhere on what to do with all those clothes.
If there size six send them to me. LOL I can't stand how my dughter buys clothing but wants to keep what can't fit her. Just not to have to be without. :)
@whittby (3073)
Interesting you should say that about Sears. When we first moved here, I went to a Sears in an older mall and I wasn't impressed. Didn't like the clothes or the store. Then we moved to this section of town. There's a Sears here that's built on the order of a WalMart - huge ceilings - like a pole barn type. I'll pop in there every now and then since it's close by to other stores. My favorite for sales right now is Penneys. Whit
Do you mean jc penny? I don't have one near me. If it is I don't know where it is. I love the clothing at sears. Or it could be the prices.
@sedel1027 (17854)
We don't even have a Macy's here anymore. Not that I shopped there anyway lol. They are too expensive. My Mom LOVES Macy's. So much that she makes my Dad drive almost 2 hours away to go to the closest one when they have a sale. Sears is okay, I usually buy my husbands Dockers pants there and not much else. We typically get all of our shopping done a Target.
I was never into target before. But,when they took k mart from us we had nothing left. Now aj right is going aways as well.
@luvstochat (6914)
There is not a Macy's store anywhere around me. The closest Sears store is about an hour away. I usually go to JcPenney to shop for my kids. I do like Herbergers too but I don't really like Yonkers.
I never heard of Herbergers where is that.. I can't get some of my keys to work oh well. I hope they have a great sale as well.
@cher913 (25890)
well being in canada we dont have a macy's but i agree, this time of year is always the best to shop. you get the best bargains of the year right around now.
@mimatexas (1835)
I usually don't buy clothes from Sears. But I like to buy my exercise equipment, garden tools and stuff like that with them. I once bought clothes for my teenager but it's been a long while though.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I do online shopping at both all the time, when I am looking for something specific. I have not bought anything from Sears in years and I have never bought anything from Macy's. Is the sale because Sears is going out of business. I heard a long time ago that K-mart had bought them out.
@zeloguy (4913)
Don't know if I have ever shopped Sears for clothing. Most of my clothing comes from JC Penney. Just as a side-note, I dated a girl at one time who's inseam was a 40. Yeap 40. Me being a 29 she was obviously a little taller than was I. Zelo