why is some people it so hard to sleep at night but easy in the day?

@mulau2u (1459)
Malaysia
My brother just have too much energy at night, things that can bore him during the day stimulate him at night. Such as talking, watching tv, listening to music etc. It's a great mystery to him, night time is supposed to be for sleeping but my brother dont want to sleep, day time is for being awake but he just want to sleep.
I think day time is for sleeping if that is what you choose. if your brother is a child that is one thing. People work the night shift and have to sleep in the day time. So there is no right or wrong time to sleep. If your brother needs to winded down before bed. Give him some tea or warm milk.
@mulau2u (1459)
yeah.. i forget the night shift.. i'll take a look for it.. :)
There are a lot of reasons. For example, for a time I was working a job that had me working overnight, from 10PM to 6AM. At that point, of course I was sleeping during the day. But then when I quit that job, even months after I had worked there, my body was still adjusted to sleeping at regular times and I found myself sleepy during the day. Now that I am in school I tend to stay up later and sleep in cause I fall asleep easier in the day; it's body rhythm, really.