Your broke and have no idea how to feed your kids tonight

Someone is willing to help you out... All you have to do is take that package to the 19th floor. Come back down with the signature showing they received it. Then your going to get paid a big sum for your help. No this has not happened to me..
@CAMILLERI (373)
They will have to remain hungry. Climbing 19 floors will certainly bring about a heart attack. I have to find another solution. I will probably ring the ST VINCENT de PAUL SOCIETY, they are known to help people in these circunstances.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
Ha, I need to know what is in the package, why this person can not deliver it themselves, and why they are willing to pay me to do it? A true story that my ex-boyfriend experienced. He was a pretty big guy at one time. He told me that a person from the mob approached him and wanted to pay him $5000.00 to kill someone. He turned the guy down flat. He said that he was the only one who could identify this guy, so he knew that once he did the job, he would be knocked off also. So I am not to quick to run into anything like that. It sounds like it would have to be something illegal.
@Savvynlady (3686)
I just saw a film recently with a story line similar to what you just mentioned. Only he had to switch packages and bring it to a certain place as requested. For me, I would be very cautious because of police and all. Hard call but I'd say no because I hate the anxiety.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Sorry, I would not do that,I rely on G♥d to provide, which He has many times..Good discussion starter though, gifts, it would be interesting to see what others say..:)