How can I get curious george as my profile back ground?

I have my daughter here trying to help me. She is lost as to this. I have seen some great mylot profiles. I want curious George on mine. Is it possible? Thanks very much
@TazRes (827)
Hello giftsandbagscom, you will need to add the url to your html sortie.
I am not sure how to do this. Can you give me instructions please. If it means to copy and past I can do that. Thanks
@TazRes (827)
Thank you giftsandbagscom, for best response! I have added you to my friends list, so I can try to explain, it's kinda tricky to do, it took me a while to catch on, if you know a little bit about html, you shold do fine! Send me a message. Thanks!
@Liasonfan (1702)
I am not sure giftsandbags, but I would try putting the URL for the background into the page colour areas. Let me know if it works and when you figure it out. I wanted to change the background of some of my boxes too. I imagine who would need to do each box separately, but as I said I am not sure. Good luck
I have not found George yet. I am trying to learn how to do it first. I am hoping to have more help soon. :)