Say your brother cheated on his wife ,and had a kid with the other woman

Would you keep that secret from your brothers wife? Would you be able to keep up the family smiles and not say a single word? How would you handle your brother and that child. I am watching a movie and that happened.
@zeloguy (4913)
You aren't watching the 'Lifetime' movie my wife is watching are you? Heh. Anyways I don't keep secrets... it's not good karma. Period. Thanks for the post... Zelo
No I have no lifetime in my bedroom. it's a regular tv program. LOL
@zeloguy (4913)
I wish I didn't have that station. I am still trying to figure out a way to block it from my wife watching it... when they say TV for women they are NOT kidding. At least SPIKE Tv... kinda the TV for guys, a woman can sit down and laugh at some of the stupid stuff that happens on there.
@chunter (1761)
That would be so screwed up... I don't think I would be able to keep that secret to anyone....especially when its my brother who is not faithful...
Nice... family really do stick together. :)
@noorhizat (209)
Honesty is the best policy. Nip the problem at the bud, before it grows into something that is uncontrollable. Tell your brother to come straight and confess. You will be the scapegoat if thing goes wrong.
@SViswan (12071)
No, I wouldn't. He might be my brother and I might love but that doesn't mean that I accept all his choices blindly. If he's done wrong to another human being...it's no wrong..no matter what. Cheating is cheating and the fact that he is my brother doesn't change that. I would definitely talk to my sister-in-law even if I don't have a very good relationship with her. She needs to know when her husband cheats on her. I would expect it of my sister-in-law and I think she would expect it too.
@CAMILLERI (373)
I would just mind my own business. I am NOT my brother's keeper.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
That is a pretty hard one for me to answer. I guess it would all depend on how close I felt to the wife. I don't have a brother and my sister's don't do things like this to their husbands. This is hard because it is about doing the right thing and family loyalty. These are two subjects that are extremely impotant to me. Since I fear God, more than man, I am sure I would do the right thing.