Cone, Cup, Bowl

@zeloguy (4913)
I always love to get my ice cream hand-dipped in a waffle-cone that has been itself dipped in chocolate. Sometimes a get a regular cone and sometimes a cup or bowl. How do you like your ice cream served to you?
@lilybug (21148)
If it is soft serve I like it in a cone. I am not really picky about the type of cone. Hand dipped ice cream I like in a bowl. You are making me want ice cream. I think all we have is vanilla ice cream with orange sherbet swirled in it. I may just have to get myself a bowl.
@zeloguy (4913)
ICE CREAM in the morning ICE CREAM in the night ICE CREAM for lunch makes it all taste so right... While you are up can you get a bowl for me as well? Pretty Please! Great great great Zelo
@lilybug (21148)
One big bowl of ice cream coming right up!
@zeloguy (4913)
Alice, you're the greatest!
@goldwin65 (937)
Anything will do so long as it is an ice-cream. But I usually prefer to sit and enjoy a bowl of ice-cream. Not unless I'm in hurry then I'll go for a cone.
@zeloguy (4913)
I am with you... if I am out and walking around I like a cone... if I am at home give me the bowl... heck give me the whole container. Thanks for the post Zelo
@Modestah (11192)
I do not like the regular "cake cup" type of cone, I buy them because it is less dishes for me to deal with when serving the kids :) myself, I like a bowl - a stoneware or glass bowl.. this way I can moosh it around with my spoon and get it a luscious creamy smooth consistency...mmmmm. if we are getting ice cream to go I get my littlest a cup with the cone on top - that way she can enjoy her cone still - but have the icecream stay neatly OFF the car seats, her clothing and body parts.
@zeloguy (4913)
Good call about the car seats... and you are making me hungry for a big bowl of ice cream! Thanks Zelo
@jpso138 (7869)
well I like my Ice cream serve on the bowl since that way I can have plenty of servings. I have to admit, I am crazy about ice cream and I don't want it in a cone since the size is limited limiting my servings. I don't mind what flavor although my favorite is rock road.
@zeloguy (4913)
That's the great thing about a bowl is you can put in there whatever you want in there. Great response. Thanks Zelo
@wolfie34 (26793)
The biggest bowl I can get my paws on! Preferably coconut or chocolate ice cream, trouble is coconut ice cream is not easy to get hold of in my country! I like to break up a cadburys chocolate flake bar and sprinkle the chocolate bits over the ice cream! Although my favourite ice cream is Haagen Daz! especially the strawberry cheesecake flavour! Very delicious, but deadly in calories! I can eat ice cream whatever the weather. Hey, who needs an excuse to eat ice cream!
@zeloguy (4913)
Oh man how about a coconut sliced in half with the coconut milk still in there filled with coconut ice cream, some chocolate shavings, coconutflakes and then a little strawberry sauce. OMG... I NEED ICE CREAM@!!!
@luvstochat (6914)
I love soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone. Waffle cones are the best. I really like TCBY's waffle cones filled with white chocolate mouse those are really yummy I have not had one for a couple years now might have to be going to TCBY!
@zeloguy (4913)
That sounds just awesome! Thanks Zelo
@whyaskq (7532)
As long as it is ice-cream, I liked it no matter how it is served, Better still if there is a biscuit along with it. My preference would be a cone as I like the cone more than the ice-cream. lol.
@zeloguy (4913)
I am with you . . . and even better if it is a waffle cone. The waffle doesn't even need to be part of the cone, it can be tucked in with a bowl of ice cream and be just as delicious. Thanks for the post. Zelo
@miamilady (4924)
I'll eat ice cream just about any way that it is served. But, usually if I'm at an icecream parlor I'll get it in a cone. It really doesn't matter what kind of cone. I like the waffle cones. I like the waffle cone bowls too, but I also like the sugar cones. My favorite part is in the bottom where the ice cream seeps down and gets in to those wedges. I don't know...something about biting in to that bottom part is just better than the rest.
@zeloguy (4913)
Oh yeah when the ice cream is all melted and you get that crunch of the last part of the cone and all that sweetness. Definately awesome. Thanks for the post. Zelo
@tyc415 (5706)
Cone, cup, bowl? Are you offering? hahaha I like it any way I can get it. Except for homemade ice cream then either a bowl or a cup, no cone. When I get a cone it is either the regular cone or waffle cone.
@zeloguy (4913)
Serve this one up ice cream in a bowl with all the fixins', just the way they like it! Thanks for the response. Zelo
@sherrir101 (3670)
I love waffle bowls and cones and the chcolate ones are the best. I prefer hand dipped ice cream the best. I am not allowed to have that much sugar so it is maybe once a year I can have it this way. :-( Other than that it goes in a regular kid sized cone. I prefer the soft serve this way.
@zeloguy (4913)
I am in complete agreement with you there. Sometimes just a little 'kiddie cone' is just enough to do it though! Thanks for the post. Zelo
@ElicBxn (60895)
I've always prefered a bowl or cup because I don't like the ice cream on my hands, but those waffle cones... well, I'll eat them!
@zeloguy (4913)
I have seen ice cream in a bowl with a waffle on top of it... the best of both worlds and you get to put all the yummy toppings on there as well! Great call. Zelo
@kimbers867 (2540)
Oh I love ice cream!!! My favorite is vanilla with lots of peanut butter sauce from Friendly's!! Gotta have my PB!!!! I also like soft-serve custard from Rita's Italian Ice and that has to be on a cone! No sprinkles!
@zeloguy (4913)
So we have PBJ from Friendly in a sundae glass and Italian Ice in a cone... I don't know if I have ever had italian ice in a cone... always in those ridiculous little cups. NO SPRINKLES FOR YOU! Thanks Zelo
No, it's not italian ice in a cone. It is their soft served ice cream in a cone. I can't imagine the mess that would be made with putting italian ice in a cone. Drippy, drippy, drippy.
@zeloguy (4913)
Indeed it would be a BIG mess... I make enough of a mess with just ice cream. Thanks Zelo