Strategy PC game

what is the best strategy pc game you have ever played so far? i think the best strategy game that i played so far is command and conquer 3 and the old version command and conquers.
@chunter (1761)
@Sissygrl, actually what maxsee212 meant is real-time strategy game whereby its more of building and controlling troops to achieve certain objectives... Battlefield 1942 is considered a 1st person shooter game...and not real-time strategy.. And for maxsee212...the best real-time strategy game is actually StarCraft...Its considered the best game for its excellent graphics, gameplay and replay value...Even after about a decade when this game was launched, this game is still played by many over the world, including myself occasionally... On top of that, an enthusiast came up with a Gundam theme to that which makes it even more fun for Gundam fans...
i should try starcraft... Command and conquer is the first and so far the best strategy game i have ever played. i am always on the lookout for games that can top my current fovorite game.
@Sissygrl (10999)
I dunno if you would consider this strategy, but i really liked battlefield1942. As for command and conquer type games, i really havent played any of the newer ones, but i used to really like playing star craft! My hubby has red alert on our pc right now, he can play that for hours and hours. I get tired of the lil doods voices! heheh.
i never played battlefield 1942 before. i should try that one. if you have not played Command and Conquer Generals or Command and Conquer Zero Hour, you should buy it right aways and start playing it. I can almost guarantee you that you would like it.
@codris (783)
hi, i tryed a lot of strategy games, old and new, i thik that the best strategy pc game that i played is "medieval 2 total war" beacause his graphic is beautiful, and you can control every face of the battle, the positions of you troops, the type of infantry or other units that you need, and you can make different strategies every time. There are a lot of good strategy pc game like "Warhammer 40.000 dawn of war 2" or "star wars empire at war" .