Hi everyone I am Back I just came back from out of town.

@marciascott (25553)
I got lucky again. Ok, I am back home it is good to be back home here at Mylot. I was just got for 24 to 29 hours, but I couldn't wait to get home, I missed you guys! So I see we have an Alet? I read it, I think that is really good that they have someone here, to answer all of our questons, Personally I think they need more people because Mylot is pretty huge, You think, Ok, I was just letting everyone know I am back! I half to go get work done on my Car, remember I was telling everyone about my head lights, well I half to go and get them fix. While I was gone I half to call AAA because I needed a jump for car. Ok, Have a good day! ~~Thanks Marcie~~
@Polly1 (12648)
Glad your back home safe. Good luck on getting the headlights fixed, I hope it doesn't cost too much. See you around, take care.
@marciascott (25553)
Thanks Vicky, Now I half to get Lights fixed, I had a little luck there, I won $20.00 and $10.00 and $2.00 on some instant tickets. I am lucky when I go to Canton. I sure miss you all for the 24 hrs, I was gone No joke! I actually couldn't wait to get back! How is Mom, and Grand-children, and the Newborn? I hope all is well!
@Polly1 (12648)
Everyone is doing ok. The baby has a heart mumur, she has a tiny hole in her heart. The doc says its common and usually closes at birth when the baby cries. She didn't want to cry, she just wanted to grunt. The doc says it should close up on its own in a few years. They have said there is nothing to worry about. She is going to go to a pediatric cardiologist later this month. How are things with you?
@marciascott (25553)
She will be Ok, babies are strong, and they grow so fast, I think she will be ok, I have a sight heart Murmar. I am fine though, Thoes Doctors know what they are talking about, she will be fine.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
Ahhhh, so THAT'S what happened to you lol. I was wondering where you were at when I didn't see any posts. Thank heavens for AAA! I hope they find the short in your car's electrical system, what a pain in the tukkas! I'm glad also that you weren't sick or anything. OT reply: That's great that myLot is having their person help with the questions. Maybe it will cut down on the amount of people asking the same type of questions about myLot over and over again. Nothing better than getting a straight answer right from the horses mouth (...so to speak, lol) Will have to go back over to that discussion and do some more reading and see what questions were asked, and what the answers to them are. Good idea! They needed to do that!
@marciascott (25553)
Yes, They really needed to do that. Now everyone won't half to worry about waiting for a email. I I will on and off of here today, thanks for stopping by! Ok I will check with you later.
@stephcjh (32327)
Welcome back Marcie. We missed you too. I hope you get your car fixed. Crash answered some of my questions about Mylot. You can ask them anything and they will answer you. Let us know how it goes with your car and what the problem was.
@marciascott (25553)
That is great you got a chance to ask them questions. I need your help, they did desposit the small amount in my bank account, I just check today, now what do I do, to getr the $25.00? Pm, me and tell me step by step. they did creit my account, I am waiting for your P.M. Thanks you so much, They are legit.
@stephcjh (32327)
I will send you a PM right now and tell you the details of how to get that $25.00 to your bank. It is easy. I told ya they are legit LOL. I wouldn't lie to ya. I hate scams and do not promote them.
@marciascott (25553)
Good Girl, It was sucessful. I should recieve Thurs, or Fri. I will let you know!
@riyasam (16571)
thats really great you got lucky again.as for the mechanics,thats one job i hate.anyways it has to be done and goodluck to you.lets keep our fingers crosses for that some one.lol.hope he will prove beneficial to us.
@marciascott (25553)
Thanks, Rebecy, How are you this Morning, I half to go out for a while today, but I wil be back. Have a wonderful day! (Hugs to you!)
Welcome back! I know how it feels to be away for a while especially when you think of myLot. lol! Update us with your car... Good luck! Welcome home my friend!
@marciascott (25553)
I will I half to take it to the Specialist today, at, 10:am.
@mouse27 (1155)
well i hope you get those headlights fixed soon sounds like its causing your car more problems. i'm glad you had a good trip and i always look forward to your posts
@marciascott (25553)
Tomorrow Morning I am taking it to the shop, I specialist, in electrical. I always look forward to hearing from you too!
@bgerig (1259)
sorry you had to call AAA. I hope they come to you sooner than they do out here....they are very slow. Actually, I don't think it is a AAA problem; we just don't have a lot of wreckers to help people out.
@marciascott (25553)
And where have you been? sight for soar eyes, I am always glad to hear form everyone! I guess you have been buzy, It's ok, at you haven't forgot about us! I hope all is well with you too!
@disvachic (10121)
Im glad you made it back home safely.Get those lights fix.Very important.I have to get my car fix real soon.I have an exhaust leak on the driver side and they said that aint nothing to play with.Can kill you because of the monoxide take care ~shaunita~
@azeemjz (445)
• Pakistan
Hey look look the community and post system of my lot is the excellent system that every every one answer your question. I understand your thought and feeling about my lot and i welcome you back after 22 hours hahahahah.