Price of stamps going up again!

Yep starting in May the price of stamps is going up again. Granted it is only 1 cent but jeepers it seems like they just raised them. The post office is always complaining how much business they lose to online bill payers and email senders, but how do they think continuously raising the fees will make that any better.
@mimatexas (1835)
Really? I didn't know. Thanks for letting me know.
yep, along with gas, groceries 4-5% highest since 1990, everything but wages.
@whittby (3073)
I think I'll go get some of those forever stamps. I just checked and postage is going up in May so gives me a window to get them. I just hate, absolutly hate, getting the extra stamps to stick on with the ones I have left. Whit
I know that is a pain. The last time they raised the price I actually forgot and mailed bills with the old ones and they all got sent back for incorrect postage. That was a lot of late fees involved with that, man I was upset.
That is exactly why I bought 500 of the forever stamps. They are called that because no matter how much the price of stamps goes up they will always be able to be used. I will probably run out somewhere around the year 2015 and then have to pay $2.00 to send a postcard at the rate the prices are going up now. lol
I forgot all about those forever stamps, thanks for reminding me. I will definately have to check them out.