What should I do now?

Being I am sure your one of them. Would you say I should respond back to them or would it be ok to just click best response? now the best response is given and I can leave a message there. Would it be a problem either way. I am really trying hard to catch up. It's just my back and my eyes are tired. Plus the girls will wake up and I have not done much yet. Please let me know I don't want anyone to think I just don't care.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Aaawww giftsandbags.com, you are too sweet. Of course we know you care. You wouldn't be doing this if you didn't, I don't imagine. If you are tired, take a break we all understand, and it is no probelm. Go look after your girls and we'll see you when your back and eyes have had a break! Have a great day!
@chrislotz (8203)
You really don't need to comment back to the responses you get to your discussions. You should only be responding if you have more to add or if someone has asked you a question that you should answer. Otherwise it is not neccessary to comment. Have you read the guidelines here? They say do not comment unless you have something to say other than a thank you for responding. So I only comment to responses I have something more to say. I mark best responses based on the quality more than the content of the response. I want to give the person who thought out their response before or while responding more than what it is they are saying. Sometimes that is a negative reply to me, as in not agreeing with me, on my opinion. I also will not give someone best response if their response is too short because then they didn't think too much about it. Even if they are the only response, I will leave it unresolved.
@CAMILLERI (373)
I can only tell you what I am accustomed of doing. A bit of both. You can decide as you go along. I just get a different feeling.
@carpenter5 (6786)
I don't think anyone thinks that you don't care. Just do the best you can and go from there. I too am behind. I think at this time of year, everyone is busy and everyone is struggling to keep up. Just remember that this site is voluntary. You don't have to stress yourself out and lose sleep over answering every single post.
@carpenter5 (6786)
I too am behind. Just doing the best I can. Keep plugging. You aren't on a time restriction. I answered a response that I'd missed over the weekend that someone had written in October. Mylot isn't going to kick you off because you get behind on your responses. If that were the case, I'd have been gone long ago sweetheart. I am just sorry that I've not gotten on here as much as I should have !