How to help myLot

@MOnline (240)
Netherlands
So I have been on myLot for serveral days now and I actually joined because of the website discussings (mainly make money online websites). But I was wondering how I could help myLot grow. I will put myLot on my blog and website but I was wondering if somebody else has any great ideas to promote myLot. I would love to see myLot grow into a community of over 1 million users. That would be great for big discussions about nearly anything. So basicly my question is how can we / I promote myLot. Wondering what beautifull ideas are out there.
@nempel (139)
hello monline, welcome to the mylot, let write and write and write over and over again, that is one of the way you help mylot, and also you could upload image, and also again you could promoting mylot on other site like forum, mailing list, etc, and also get refferal to become your downline, this all will help mylot to grow and getting more adverstising to pay us in the future, may be like that will happen in my mind.
@MOnline (240)
• Netherlands
Hi nempel, I really enjoy writing so thats all right but I just wish I could find a way to promote myLot even better because I really like this site. I am currently working on my blog so I will write a large article about myLot there. You never know what could happend ;). With kind regards, MOnline
You could go to vistaprint.com and have a t-shirt done with the mylot logo and your referral link. That may be something I will do later on as well. I think thats a good way.
@MOnline (240)
• Netherlands
He that sounds really good. We could also make bags and stuff to promote myLot even more. I am still trying to convince my friends that myLot is the place to be to discuss nearly anything. But still they say they don't have enough time (but they will join i just know they will ;)). With kind regards, MOnline