If I had the money I would go shopping

I love,love,love Bakers I love to buy shoes of all styles. I would love to buy a pair that would last me a life time. I have no money at this present time. So I am stuck with pay less. They have some really nice shoes there. I have to take my niece with me she loves shoes too.
@cortney09 (1346)
You sound like me. I also love shoes and Payless is where I would have to go right now. My problem is that I have trouble finding shoes in my size that I really like. I am lucky if I can fit into an adult size five, usually I have to wear a children's size.
with all those shoes in your closet you should be shot. I think you should take some time out to rid the ones you don't use. Then you can send them right across the street to my daughter. I forgot your dog may no like to sleep in your closet if you move some of those shoes out. LOL How's my cat today?
@mishastar (738)
I really like Bakers shoes too. They look really nice and are so affordable, especially when they are on sale. There mark downs are insane!