Who's your favorite American Gladiator (the new season)

@starr4all (2865)
I've watched this season of AG and my favorites are Titan, Wolf, Toa, Crush, and Siren. My oldest son likes Wolf and Helga. My youngest says he likes all of the girls. Anyone else have favorites?
@Fishmomma (11504)
I do enjoy watching Wolf, as that howl really gets me pumped up to watch him get the contender. Helga impresses me. Its great to see a female can be over 150 pounds and be fit. I'm glad to see the show isn't promoting that women need to look like Twiggy.
@Taskr36 (13925)
Hellga is definitely an impressive woman. I wish she were more versatile though. She only seems to do Assault and Gauntlet. They need to get her in more events like Joust or Earthquake.
@Taskr36 (13925)
I agree, Crush and Siren are great. I also like Phoenix, the new gladiator with the pink hair. From the guys I like Wolf and Justice. They are both well rounded and are good showman.