Raul for Spain

I have spoken to some Spanish Real fans who would love to see Raul back in the national team. I on the otherhand would rather see him scoring for Real, and therefore relaxing and staying clear from injury when others are off playing for Spain. But then again I am an English fan of Real not Spanish
@devilangelo (4525)
well .. yeah .. Raul is a magnificent player . hes been regularly scoring goals for Real Madrid for quite a long time . a superskilled player . i would love to see raul play for his national team also ..thers nothing more bigger than representing your national side and help them to win matches :).. Injuries are part of the game .. i wouldnt want to see raul not play for spain in fear of him gettin an injury .. :)
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
He is a marksman and only a short sighted Coah would exclude him from the squard. When you do the rating, Raul is not any differnt in pedigree from David Becks!
@argo979 (118)
in Spain at the moment there are many interesting young players, there's more rivalry. it's for Raul go back in the national team.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda