Who has got a date on Valentine's Day? ---a SURVEY

hi... i am having a survey...LOL... on how many people got a date on the Special Hearts Day... hehehe... me? it's just with friends, that's all. i am still waiting for my special someone...wahahahha... anyway, Have a great Valentine's Day for everyone:-D
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi shiloh! i did! lol my husband and i went to a fancy restaurant, but it was on exchange deal with bacolod guide. so we didnt have to pay. hehehe then we had dessert at chantilly. then we drove around, going to places , etc... take care and God bless! :-)
wow...that sounded mighty nice...where's chantilly... hmmm... first time i heard the place...which fancy resto? or do i have to wait till the bacolod guide, summer ed comes out...LOL...
@vicki2876 (5640)
Even though I am involved with someone I don't have "romantic" plans for Valentine's Day. Doesn't really bother me too much cause it is a week day. But I do plan to take part in my children's school activities during the day and have a special meal for them in the evening. I have gotten a few treats to give them tomorrow which I think they will like. My partner is just so not romantic and looks at Valentine's Day as any other day. Sucks but I make the most of it.
thanks for responding... wow... a special someone, that is enough to make tomorrow more than special...hehehe...