My Valentines Day...

Well my valentines day is going to be very glamorous...not! hehe. This morning I have to take my cat to the vet because one of my moms cats scracthed her eye (directly on the eyeball!) This is the week after checkup, and I don't think the eye has gotten any better with the drops they gave me. So I don't know what's going to happen to her, or hwo long this'll take. Then I get to go home and go to sleep because I work nights...and then when I wake up, nothing special planned! Sounds great huh? It's greta being single on Valentines Day X.X
@writersedge (22579)
This is late, but Happy Valentine's Day anyway. I always bring my cat for his shots after my birthday which is also in February. Besides since he's indoor/outdoor, it's the only time of year I know he'll be indoors when I need to get him. I had a cat that got poked in the eye by another cat and lost his ability to see. Hope yours gets her sight back, but if not, my cat did great, depth persception was a problem, he didn't know if a door was swinging out or in or closed, but other than that, he was find. As a matter of fact, he helped me feel better about being disabled. Cats don't care that they're disabled, they just keep going about what they're doing. Take care, peace and love. Hope for the best for your cat. Take care
Thank you for the response :) The vet told me that her eye is improving nicely. And the reason her eye still looks the same is because it is scarring. But after her eye is healed she's going to give me new drops that will hopely help lighten the scarring! =)
I know my response is late. May i know how is your cat now. The cat i think might have irritated eye and it must be in tears. Can you give me an update on your cat, you know i love the eyes of the cat. It reflects their uniqueness among other animals.
Well I took my cat to the emergency eye place. The doctor removed some of the thing off her eye, and told me to continue with her medeicine. They also told me to buy some new stuff for her eye called Gentel Gel. So far I have spent at least, if not over 400 dollars (not including all the gas i've used). Which REALLY sucks, seeing as I can't really afford that. And I'll be spending more tomorrow-I have to take her back to see them. I feel like I need charity! X.X