marriage, love and relationships

I have a friend who has been through six years of marriage and his wife and told him she no longer had any feelings for him anymore. They are going to counseling but he is frustrated that there is very little else he can do. Has anyone else been in a situation like this? They have children and try not to give them a clue there may be a problem. Anyone have anything to share or an experience that could help?
@o2bfree (226)
I am glad you have a friend in this situation and not yourself...hehe Maybe if I could detach from it like that, I could find more answers for my "friend" and take my own advice for once! Good Idea....Thanks for the revelation! And still, Best Wishes
We should all learn to detach and look at things from a far...it really helps. Have you ever been in this situation before? It seems to me it would just be easier to be a robot and program ourselves to achieve what we need to and ignore the rest. I wonder if that could be called the 'Trump Syndrome'!! :-)
@o2bfree (226)
Yes I have been in that situation, somewhat still am with just a little twist of added complications. But yes, I agree I would love to desensitize right about now. It is all very painful and consuming! If you are truly feeling that detached from the world around you after a short time period, you should probably check into anti-depressants on a temporary basis. That is exactly what they do is numb you so you can deal on a daily basis. Again, my best to you!
Hi,I am not married yet,I dont know that situation,but I think it is hard to handle,you know,Feeling are diffcult to handle always,especailly between husband and wife.But I hope that guy can solve it in a good way.well it is really hard to say,anyway,Take care!