Who Like Peanut Butter and Fluff Sandwiches??

I had my First one Last night. I was kinda hesitent but it was good. It was a toasted Peanut butter, jelly and fluff sandwich. Fluff for those who dont know is like melted marshmallows in a jar. Its good on ice cream. SO have you ever had a fluff sandwich? Did you like it? If you havent would you try one?
oh my gosh Ihad not thought of peanut butter and Fluff. we used to make those a lot. Oh it would be really good on icecream.yum. I am going to have to buy a jar of fluff if I can find one.That just sounds so good I have to make one. thanks for the memories.
@Crysi23 (515)
My son loves them I used to love them when I was younger but as an adult I find them a little too sweet.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I had one a couple years ago..like you I was hesitant but I did try it and I did like it...This one guy would bring them in his lunch just about every day...
@jillhill (37384)
I have only tried it once and I wouldn't go out of my way to eat it again. But everyone's tastes are different. I also had a friend who ate peanut butter and honey all the time..I didn't like that either....must just be the plain old peanut butter fan!
@sid556 (31005)
I haven't had one of those in years but I do love them. I think I will had fluff to my grocery list now. Have you ever tried cream cheese and peanut butter? also very good!
@brimia (6584)
I haven't had a Fluffer nutter in years. I used to love them when I was growing up...of course on white bread...I eat a lot healthier these days :) I also used to love peanut butter and marshmallow sundaes from Dairy Queen.
@luvstochat (6914)
I have never tried them with fluff but I eat peanut butter marshmallow sandwhiches all the time. I started craving them when I was pregnant with my daughter and I found out they are actually really good. I don't like the jelly with it though.
@megumiart (3781)
Fluffer nutters? I love them! I love marshmallow creme. :]
@kykidd (6820)
I would definitely be willing to try one. I had never heard of this stuff before. It sounds delicious. Reminds me of the song "How Sweet It Is". LOL
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Never herd of this before, sounds good, I am going to try one.