Sorry I have been somewhat Absent Here!

For Anyone who may have been worried I have had a very busy week with work and getting caught up on laundry as well as an appointment for my son and cleaning this week that I haver hardly been on here and have not been in many of my friends discussions as a result but they are saved in my in box and if I can get to some of them between now and Sunday I will otherwise please forgive me as I will try to play catch up next week! Just wanted to ease all worries if there are any out there and let you all know that life has just been very busy for me this week and the computer has had to be put on the back burner for a bit! :( Please know that I have thought of and prayed for many of you this week and do truly love my friends here! :) So, What was your week like? Hope you all have an excellent week-end and I shall get back here as soon as I can! :) HUGS ~Heavens~
@mummymo (23709)
Heavens baby I am glad that you are well and there are no problems - I was getting ready to send a search party out - well email you anyway to make sure you were ok! I have had a funny week it has been full of appts , birthdays and valentines and to be honest I am so looking forward to Monday when the kids both go back to school! lol See you when you have a bit more time - hopefully soon! xxxx
Yes, I hope to have more time soon :) I was on a bit more today but am so fart behind and am still busy here with everything! Thanks for your understanding! :) HUGS ~Heavens~
@gabs8513 (48717)
Heaven you do not need to apologize Sweet to be honest if my Children where still little and I was able to work I would not be here either As long as you re ok Hugs to you
I just wanted to soothe any ones fears that may be missing me...don't want anyone to worry unnecessarily! :) HUGS ~Heavens~
@mamasan34 (6521)
Hello! I haven't been on here as much either. I have been having internet issues for some reason. Everytime I would come to mylot and post a response it would freeze up. Well, I am glad you got all of those things done and it's understandable! Glad to see you back though.
Thanks mamasan! I'm still not going to be on here much for the next few days as my landlord has advised us that there is going to be an inspection of the entire building and so I must give everything a thorough cleaning! :( I do hope that your computer problems have cleared up...That can be a pain!! HUGS ~Heavens~
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey heavenschild I did the same thing the last couple of weeks. I had to take care of some business which meant going out of the house. So your not alone with putting the computer on the back burner. I still have alittle more to do next week. Its a good feeling when we things accomplished.LOL Hugs!
Thanks so much for your understanding! :) I just find that I don't get as much time on here as I would like to and there are some days that I don't get on here at all :( Hugs to you also my friend! ~Heavens~