Are you registered on Helium.com

I was just reminded I had an account. I have seen I have .80 in my account. It must be a long time ago since I was ever there. I am now seeing why I left. These posts are so long that you need to rate. But I am seeing it helping me with mylot. I will never copy another persons writing. But it will not stop me from getting ideas on making my own posts here. What are you doing on Helium? posting or rating?
@aissar (414)
I joined Helium 2 years ago and found it hard to earn anything decent due to the large number of professional writers there. I only earned a couple of cents for my 3 articles. Since then I never wanted to write anything new because of the competitive atmosphere which I don't find really encouraging for me.
I am going to give it another try. It can only help me here. I just did one article on recycling kids/ crafting.
@balasri (26553)
I am registered in Helium.I don't frequent it very much because mylot takes my time.But I have got 3.50$ so far in mylot.I write mostly about Diabetes in Helium.
What don't you like about helium? ":)
• France
Making wonderful money. I earn about 300-400 a month on Helium and I write and rate because both go hand in hand.
@CAMILLERI (373)
I have only joined recently. I do both posting and rating.
@cream97 (29166)
I don't have an Helium account. But I would not mind having one. I was wondering if we have to have to do a lot of writing? If so, I love writing but only when I have something interesting to write about. I may think of joining this site pretty soon.
• Netherlands
I have joined last week and have written three articles so far, one has been deleted though and I don't know why, so I'll check tonight. I guess DooYoo, Ciao and Mylot are quicker earners right?
I've realized that you need to be fully involved in the site to make money there. Submit often, rate often, and promote your articles. And for the amount of work needed to actually make money, I could have made a lot more by doing other things. It is good for networking and drawing attention to other blogs and websites though. I don't use it as a "money making" opportunity per se, but I think it's great for promotion.