I am back but not sure yet about the out come of my surgery

@Shaun72 (15968)
Palatka, Florida
I am back but I am not sure yet about the outcome of my eye surgery. Ican't get my eye contact in right now and also I will have to take medication or eye drops for the next 6 weeks. At least my eyes aren't moving from side to side like they were before yesterday and that is great. Thank you everyone for keeping me in their thoughs and prayers. Shaunee
@mummymo (23707)
Will still be keeping you in my prayers shaunee and pray that your sight improves tremendously! I spoke to my friend from church who has ms yesterday and she is also keeping you in her prayers! Hugs xxx
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Thank you and your friend how also has ms very much for your prayers.
@cdparazo (5768)
Hello shaunee, i am so glad you are back. I hope everything will work out as expected. Take the necessary rest for your eyes. Hope you will be in tip top shape soon.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think it will in time or after a few weeks. Thank you.
@lynnchua (3416)
Welcome back, shaunee. Its great that you are getting well. Wish you all the best.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Thank you lynnchua