Anyone here do pilates?

Australia
I'm interested in it because I've read that it's appropriate for my body type. I'm a bit below average height and find that normal exercise tends to bulk me up when I should be aiming to lengthen my muscles. I have never done pilates, although I have done yoga. What i want to know is, what's the difference between them? Does it work for you and do you enjoy it?
@Aingealicia (1906)
I do palates, let me tell you it is wonderful for my body. I swear after doing the exercises it still works the next day. They are easy and not so hard on the body. I think the difference is that with palates that it is small controlled movements. I will tell you it has whittled my waist, shrunk my stomach, and had a positive affect all around so to say. I do advise it, I knew a woman who had 6 kids and was a size 2 no joke. Why she did palates every other day. She was so in shape. It will build your muscles and help you with endurance as well. Good luck. Ainge
Yes I do - or have. I love the Windsor Pilates the best. It does work and you start to notice changes rather quickly too - the thing is sticking with it. That's my problem LOL. The reason I like it so much is because it's not aerobics. I hate jumping around for half and hour or more - it's exhausting. Pilates isn't exactly easy, you sweat and get tired but it's not like with aerobics. I do enjoy it too...or as much as you can LOL.