religion

Have any of you ever been to a church of people of a different race or different belief than you and how was your experience?
@balasri (26553)
I have studied in a Christian school.I frequented churches many times those days.Once or twice I have entered the mosque inside the campus of the college I studied.And last year too when I attended the wedding of one of my friend I visited their mosque in their village after the wedding when they prayed.
I noticed both times you mentioned mosques are there any different religions or churches in your country?
@ssh123 (31100)
As a non christian, I had been to a church in Bangalore to attend a prayer. There is nothing wrong in going to a place of worship where people from different races converge. The aim and objective is the same - pray for betterment of humanity.
I agree with you and the objective is to pray.
@Fidget (291)
I have been in different Christian Churches (Catholic, Anglican, Baptist etc), a Mosque, and to Pagan rituals. I found all the experiences to be interesting and people respectful and kind about my curiosity. Some admitedly were dull and part of School trips but overall I enjoyed learning about them.