Do you tell white lies?

@lynnchua (3416)
Singapore
Eg. When someone fat asked you "Am I fat" will you tell white lies like " No, you are not"?
@jillhill (37383)
I think at one time or another well all participate in telling white lies to easy hurting other people's feelings. I would hate to be totally honest most of the time! I don't think if you were honest you would have many friends!
@lynnchua (3416)
Hi jillhill, its true that baing honest somtime is not a good thing.
It depends...if they are really fat, they won't need to ask you cause they already know they are...Usually they are little skinny people who ask those dumb questions.
@lynnchua (3416)
Hi hersheyskiss, sometimes fat people just want someone to says that they are not though they know they are. Skinny people ask that to make people jealous of them.
@Fidget (291)
I do. My most common one is telling people I'm alright when they ask how I am as I can't be bothered to go into detail about stuff.
@VAnnasamy (426)
Yes. Eg. 'Your topic is very good'. But white is generally associated to compromise, peace, isn't?. When we use 'white lies' (even in Hindi it is 'safEd jooth), would it mean visible lies? There LIES the meaning of white LIES
@VAnnasamy (426)
Yes. Eg. 'Your topic is very good'. But white is generally associated to compromise, peace, isn't?. When we use 'white lies' (even in Hindi it is 'safEd jooth), would it mean visible lies?
@lynnchua (3416)
Thanx for your kind comment.