how many digits do you earn online?

I read something about an internet guru who aims to earn 3-digit in a month on his online programs. Upon reaching it, he aimed for 4-digit income in a month. And so on and so forth. Now, he is already earning a whooping 6-digit in a month! Amazing indeed! But he put a lot of effort on it. It makes me wonder how about us here in Mylot, how many digits each one of us earns from our online programs?
@gigarange (1165)
I get 3 digit in a month but these amounts are not constant. I earn it from my website. Just started. Lots of hard work needed.
Yah, but hard work pays at the end.
@omupas (1243)
When I first started earning money online back in April '07 I made just under $100. I am now earning over $2000 month online. I will tell you that it wasn't easy to get to this point, just like anything else of value, it takes a lot of time and hard work. You have to work consistently just like you would a business. You must continually be learning and be open to trying new things. I got to where I am with a lot of trial and error, but I'm happy with where I've gotten to. My goal is to be at $4000+/month by the end of this year, and I realistically think I'll be able to get there. I've committed myself to the programs I am a part of and continue to work and learn on a daily basis.
It's great to know! I wish I could be like you. :)
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
Wow, I wish I can earn so much digits to in a month. Just trying my best to earn money online, but I don't think it will be enough. :)
Yah, that is my wishes,too! lol