on some days i post...on some days, i reply

here in mylot, there are some days that i bombard mylot with many discussions that i have started. sometimes, i start up to more than 10 discussions in one sitting, which is about an hour. it seems that there are so many things running in my head. my internet can't keep up with me. lol but at other days, i don't start a discussion at all. i just pick discussions and answers the ones that i am in the mood to answer. what about you? what do you do more? what activity pre occupies you here at mylot??? :-) take care all and God bless you! have a happy weekend! :-)
@theprogamer (10543)
Some days I respond A few days I start discussions Many days I respond and help others with problems Some days I post quality on interests ranging from the common to the esoteric All the time I bring 120% effort. But of course none care about that. Even have a spiffy non moving star to reflect this. I seem to be interacting less and less. Some of it is due to focusing on other things, but I have to admit the mylot scene and a few "revolutionary" events on mylot have been less than encouraging.
@sunita64 (6474)
Initially I used to start lots and lots of discussions but now I am more into answering mode and most of the time I do that only. But at times genuinely I want to know peoples opinion about something then only I initiate a discussion.
@subha12 (18463)
hmm.. its quite a nice way i get. its mainly responses for me. i start fewwer discussion tahn replying. I only start discussion when i feel to do so. i mainly responds to discussions.
@shymurl (2769)
I start a discussion when the mood hits me. Most of the time I just like responding. It seems though when I think of something to start its usually already started. LOL
@maximax8 (27049)
I like to respond to discussions and as soon as I come on to My Lot I check for new discussions on my favorite topic and that is travel. I search far and wide for discussions that I will like because traveling, enjoy life and traveled can also have travel discussions. Then I respond to discussions from my other interests and discussions that my friends have started. Sometimes I am in the mood for starting discussions. I usually can't think of more than five new discussions to put up at a time. When I was new at My Lot I had more ideas for new discussions and for a time I was able to include a photo. Now I haven't as many ideas for new discussions very often these days. I hope to learn how to include a photo with my new discussions now I have my laptop. I like to read responses to the discussions I have started and make comments to some of the things said. I hope that you are having a lovely weekend. Take care.
@casinocat (284)
I find that I spend most of my time here just reading discussions. I always come here with the intention of getting involved, but so often I find I just have nothing worthwhile to say! LOL! I definitely do more responding than posting, though. Guess I've never been very good at initiating conversation...
well, I started by posting responses to the others' discussions. I ever started my own too, but later I feel that it will take more time to think about any idea for the new threads, so lately I remain posting responses to my friends' discussions. :)
@izathewzia (5142)
What I did here is I make it a point that in a day I am able to posts new discussions, post replies, and answered back those who posted replies on my own discussions. If my posted discussions is already a week-old, I chooses the best response. I want to do all the tasks to make sure I am helping this site to stay.
@jcj_111776 (3221)
8 months ago, I was in a "posting new discussion" frenzy. But I think, it's more than a couple months now since I last posted one. The truth is, sometimes I can't keep up with the responses that my discussions earn. I make it a point to try to comment back on each responses. But because of things that I have to do beside Mylotting, I get so far behind in my comments. And the other thing is I just can't think of a good discussion to post. Sometimes when I'm in the middle washing the dishes, and this great idea comes to me for a discussion, by the time I sit down infront of the computer, the "moment" is gone. These days I just hunt for good discussions and respond on them. When there are days that I can't think straight and contribute good words, I just upload pictures.
@ellie333 (21029)
Like you sometimes I start a few discussions other days I answer. This week I have been answering mainly as have had a long hard week at work and can't really think of any new discussions to post, but also this week I must admit not even doing that too much as getting despondent as never seem to get a response from any replies that I do post and some I have put a lot of thought into before replying and I myself believe it is polite to acknowledge in some way, perhaps its cos I'm tired that I'm feeling that way today, who knows, but will be back to my usual happy, bubbly lively self next week I'm sure so look out for some new ones from me then LOL. God Bless. Ellie :D