Should every country...

@sabrinam (1204)
have nuclear weapons? Should none have them? Should some have them and not others? Please explain your position.
@micheller (1365)
i think none should have them.
I think all the countries shoudl get rid of the nuclear weapons. These are things that brings only sadness to everyone. I've seem on pictures, videos, acutally talked with people who still deals with the illness they got from these weapons. It good to have a military protection to their own country but I just dont see why for nuclear weapons.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
I believer everyone country should dismantle their nuclear weapons, because every time one is set off, it increases the cancer rate world wide in every person and living thing, It also destroyes and throws off balance the ecosystem, is messes up the earths electromagnetic field, which at this time is the lower it has ever been in recording history, and the Poles are wobbling and shifting around! Which is causing the strange weather, and throwing animals off center.... Some shifts are naturally, but when we set off nukes it speeds up this cycle, when we pollute it speeds up this cycle, for each weapon that kills another it causes the web of left to loosen and break apart, and alters everything. Nuclear weapons should be dismantled and the energy put into energy fuel cells, or power plants, it should NEVER be used as a weapon... As people will not stop shooting them until there is nothing left. - DNatureofDTrain