Do you think it is okay for minors to have physical contact?

@ajithlal (14563)
I think it is not okay for minors to have physical contacts. There are lots of cases, which I had seen in which girls around 14 to 15 years old getting pregnant by their boyfriend or lovers. I think getting pregnant at younger age is not good for health and also leaves them injuries to their mind. I think having physical contact at younger age or minor age makes children to have psychological problems especially guilty feeling and depression. Do you think it is okay for a minor to have physical contact?
@checapricorn (16072)
No..Thats why parents need to monitor their kids and do some valuing..Its very important to guide them properly so they will grow up into a very responsible individual! if we will just allow that to happen, we will never expect this society to grow..
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think it is good for parents to monitor their kids. I think it is good to guide them and show the right path.
@sid556 (31018)
I agree with you 100% on that. Young kids are not emotionally ready for such relationships or the consequences. Unfortunately we can not guard them 24/7 and some of them will anyway. The most we can do is try to raise them to be smart about these things and have some morals and values and pray alot.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think that girls are not emotionally prepared for the relationships.
@ajithlal (14563)
I think when the kids get more mature they will be able to do better in life and relationships.
I am agree with you, that create psychological problems in their mind and for that they will be eager to do more guilty in their life as revenge . we should give enough knowledge to our children about this kind of matter in the life.. I hope that we will see safe society for our children and new generation...
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think that most times this might create problems and children should try to avoid having physical contact as possible.
@squallming (1778)
Okay, physical contacts such as holding hands, kissing and hugging should be just fine. But intimate physical contacts such as penetration is not advisable for several reasons. Firstly, the female body needs to be fully developed or matured in order to do such things. I have read from somewhere that female doing it before the age of 18 tends to have the risk of certain diseases. Secondly, getting pregnant at teenage would give a huge social impact and also financial problems to them both. That is if the male is willing to be responsible for what they have done and take care of the female. However, sometimes the female is being abandoned after she got pregnant, this gives even larger problem to her. Of course at the same time the society may reject them too. So there are a lot of considerations to be made. Better save it until after marriage.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think it is good to have it after marriage.
@surekharathi (14134)
No I think this is not good to physical contact of minor. But now TV, Internet all new technology worse effects on child even they may be boys or girls. When a boy meet a girl and if girl is his girlfriend then he wants to make physical contact and if girl refuse for it then committed rape. Parents should teach their child since small age what is good and what is bad.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think that television and internet do play roles in different people's behavior.
hi ajithlal you know I really do agree with you. they are too y oung physically and mentally and emotionally be bringing up a baby when they were still playing with dolls a few years back. babies having babies is just plain wrong, it is not good for their physical health either.I think they should wait until they have a little maturity say 18 or 20 as getting pregnant at fourteen or fifthteen means mommy is going to be raising that baby too. Grandmother and mother while the young girl goes off to play instead of mothering her child.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also agree with you Hatley and I think physically, mentally, and emotionally they are too young.
Kids that age have no idea about love and marriage and having babies they are just too young for all that and babies having babies is downright criminal where are the parents when all this is going down? howis a fourteen year old kid going to know how to care for a real live baby when just a few years before they were playing with dolls?
@ajithlal (14563)
Most of the kids are ruled by emotions than brains during the young age and teenage years.
@mansha (6301)
It does become difficult for girls if, they get pregnant but, I think if they take appropriate precautions or limit their contact to cuddlig and kissing, its okay. The deprssion happens because of the view of the society that has reared them, we need toopen up our minds and stop being hypocrites in this matter.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think that the girls are not ready at the young age and they need to wait more to get any physical contact.
@chrysz (1604)
I don't think so coz aside from the psychological problems you mentioned, their child would be badly affected with their immaturity. Also, the girls are at risk of reproductive organs disorders such as cervical cancer because their organs are forced to accommodate a baby even when it is not yet fully developed. No wonder, there are lots of Gyne cases related to early pregnancies. There are also instances when the baby would be at risk to some disabilities and the mother may also suffer from the pregnancy.
@ajithlal (14563)
I think it is good to wait until the girl grows up to have physical contact rather than having physical contact early.
@jason1287 (151)
honestly i agree and disagree. it completely depends on the individual, and what maturity level they are at.
@ajithlal (14563)
I think let them become little matured and little age before having physical contact.
@stephcjh (32385)
I don't think it is okay either. They are too young and they should not think about contacting like that. They should be enjoying childhood at that age. I have noticed alot of young kids hanging all over each other and it makes me sick to see it. It is nasty looking worse than what adults do in public.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think it is not good to have physical contacts and sometimes I do not like it watching in public places.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear friend. I agree with you that it is not a good idea to have physical contact at a younger age in their teens as their body is still developing at this stage of life. But nowadays teens are much more influenced by multimedia and could not control themselves from physical contact. Parents are responsible to teach their kids more about the bad effects of having an earlier physical contact...
you are absolutely right about that ajitlal minor should never have a physical contact as their bodies would not have yet developed to that level where the girls can withstand the burden
I dont think it is ok either, but doing such at such a young age I would be a hypocrit. I feel it be better to work with the child then against them. If they have support they wont be doing it behind your back, instead maybe being on a birth control.