Have you ever sat around and watched people?

Like, I dont mean in a stalkerish way or anything, but have you ever sat back with a friend and just watched people, whether it be in a mall, a store, or whereever? I dont know, I find people very intresting to watch, I swear in some cases it's better then watching movies, just the personality they give off whether it be from how they dress, who they're walking around with or, just anything?
@coffeeshot (3786)
This is a habit of mine. Sometimes I don't realise I'm doing it. My mother told me that when I was little she had to stop me from staring at everyone because I'd just clap my eyes onto someone and stare at them forever and she said it was embarrassing! I've always been fascinated with other people's lives and how other people live. I also like seeing what other people wear, as Lilac mantioned before. I think it's so much fun to just sit down at a shopping centre watching people. Ps I'm not a stalker either!
@Aingealicia (1906)
I go to a party every month and you will find me watching everyone because I don't really dance. It is fun and well friends will sit with me and watch too. However everyone is always dressed up so go figure it is always fun to watch the costumes. Ainge
@stephcjh (32385)
My husband and I took our 16 year old daughter to the mall this weekend and she took her friends with her and went shopping in some of the stores. My husband and I walked around for a while also but eventually grabbed us a seat too and waited for them You can see some really strange people these days, LOL. I really don't find it amusing, but scary looking instead. People have sure changed over the years with they way they act, dress, talk and you name it. It was very weird to us.
@Swaana (1208)
It is really very great to sit and watch people, especially people in the railway stations when they have to board a train or when the come out of a train or when they sit waiting for a train what ever be it they really are very fascinating.
@Tetchie (2933)
I have done allot of this, I mentioned it one of your other questions. It's a fascinating 'past time.' Though it can get very depressing especially in big shopping malls. Looking at the expressions on peoples faces going up and down escalators. If you look deep enough you can see how unhappy people are, how stressed, agitated. Often I have to order another coffee so I can sit and watch without taking up a table at a cafe.
@lilaclady (28270)
I love to watch people, it can be very entertaining just watching people do everyday things and not to mention some of the fashions, its a good way to spend some time...
@mrtimharry (1182)
One of the best hours I ever spent was on top of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris watching French drivers drive around the roundabout. Talk about crazy drivers, and in that one hours there were two crunches.