Knight Rider,Again

Did anyone tune in to the NBC show "Knight Rider"? What did you think of it. I was a big fan of the original and was concerned about this new one. Other than the overt Ford ads, I found the show good. I still would rather have William Devane's voice of KITT and the original Pontiac as the car, but on the whole I thought it was good.
@Myrrdin (3601)
I thought they did a great job, I really hope they do it as a regular series.
me Too! Thanks!
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Downloading now. Hope it'll be good. btw I had a luck to get in and sit for a while in original KITT when I was a kid. It was on some autoshow.
@estherlou (5017)
I really enjoyed the show. My one complaint is why NBC feels that have to be so "politically correct" as to have one of the main characters have a homosexual relationship. Give me a break.
@Myrrdin (3601)
Why not have a gay character?
I have nothing against a gay character although I am not especially interested in a gay storyline. I would rather the show stick with the premise of KITT.
@estherlou (5017)
That was not that obvious to me. I had to stop and think about it to even decide if I'd noticed. Are you trying to pick a fight?
@jayperiod (870)
I thought it was a decent update. I was glad they didn't try to redo it, but rather they built on the old one. I thought the car was good looking and the way it could morph was interesting. Now, I guess we'll see if it gets picked up for weekly run. I'm guessing they are looking at it for a fall series.
Yeah, you can tell the newer technology like the morphing. I hope they give David Hasselhoff a small recurring role. I certainly would watch it if it came on as a series again.
I think the show has been very entertaining so far. It's action packed and funny. It's really cool that KITT now has more features and Michael now has a love interest.
@brimia (6584)
It wasn't too bad. I really don't care for the new KITT voice either. There were some cheesy parts especially the Hoff cameo but overall had good action and effects.