My Partner Spent My MyLot Earnings!

*lol* I finally reached payout this month and was really pleased when the money arrived in my Paypal account. Unfortunately, the very next day my partner saw a harmonica he wanted on eBay. He hasn't got his own accounts and uses mine when he wants something. He bought the harmonica and so my payout was gone before I could spend it! It made me laugh, but it's a bit disappointing!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Poor you. Sounds like time for flowers and chocolates to me. At least he can play you a tune now. How about the "Who spent my MyLot earnings Blues"?
*lol* I'd suggest that to him if only beginners harmonica weren't so painful to listen to!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Thanks for the BR. I should think that he's very proficient by now.
Is he heck. He never picks the thing up! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Well in my opinion that's not disappointing, it's something that would upset me !! lol. Unless you had previously agreed in the fact that those earnings are for any of you to spend, you're the one who is here in mylot, and the few dollars you make here should be yours to spend. I would let him know so that it doesn't happen again.
Hopefully it won't happen again. I changed my eBay password and he'll have trouble remembering the new one!
@MOnline (240)
• Netherlands
Hi phaendra_scythe, Well I could image it being disappointing. But at least you got paid and made someone happy. You could also try to learn to play the harmonica and keep it all for yourself ;). This way you get something in return for all the long hours you worked getting to the payout level ;). Also you could ask your partner to play you a song on his newly bought harmonica whenever you want it ;). Just to get something in return. With kind regards, MOnline
Thanks for the suggestions. I probably should have mentioned earlier though, that I hate harmonica music! Can't win eh?!
@Graagh (95)
A double loss! Your earnings and your sanity are both gone now. The harmonica will drive you crazy. (Y'know, unless he is some sort of harmonica genius. Then I guess it'd be alright. )
Well he doesn't appear to have the genius gene so far!
I hope he is willing to post on mylot to help your earn more. If not I would take that harmonica to his azz. I am guessing you both share money so he was doing what he thought was ok. :)
We do share money and bills et al. It was still my pocket money though! *lol*
No problem friend, your money is his money no doubt, so you need not feel disappointed at all, he will buy nice gifts for you too.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor