You know when your cat litter is good

@sedel1027 (17854)
When you are cleaning the litter box and the cat uses it, doesn't bury anything and you can't find the pee to scoop it out. We switched to the Arm & Hammer High about 2 months ago. I am the one who scoops to box daily but I have been trying to do it a few minutes after the cats use the box because I don't like when they use the box when I am cleaning it. Today was the first time since we switched from Multi cat to High Performance that one of the cats used the box while I was cleaning it. I went to go scoop where he urinated and by looking at the litter, I couldn't find the spot! The Litter had completely absorbed the urine and the litter was no discolored at all. I knew our litter was good, I didn't think it was THAT good. LOL
@jennybianca (12914)
I use homebrand cat litter. It is as good as the expensive. It is just cleaned small pieces of gravel. One of our cats loves the litter box. After I clean it she rushes up to it to check it out,. So your cats actually try use the litter box whilst you are cleaning it? I wonder why?
@sedel1027 (17854)
Got me. They have always done that. I think it is b/c they are too lazy to have to cover it up themselves and it is easier for me to just taker it out and keep the litter clean.
I am using the litter for the litter maid. I have to continue with this when I can. I was just cleaning the box and realized there is no dust. I don't have that cloud when cleaning the mess. It's clumped so well that I just flip around to find it and it's done. :)
@sedel1027 (17854)
The High Performance litter is dust free (it is not clay based so it is biodegradable). That is one of the reasons we switched to it.