online learning

do you think online education programs are really effective? do you think it will replace traditional man-to-man education in the coming years?
I think it is very effective for some people. Not everyone can learn in that type of situation though. You have to be organized and willing to learn independantly. Some people need the traditional class room to keep them attentive and lets face it alot of people like school for the simple fact they get to be with people.
It's very effective. I'm a distant learning student and without it, I wouldn't have been able to go to college and live the life of a responsible adult if it hadn't been able to do it online. I will say that online school isn't for everyone. You have to be responsible and determined to get your work done by due dates. That may be a big reason that the traditional classroom will never cease, plus there are some classes people will need the class room to understand the material.
@danzer (2732)
It depends on the interest of the learner. Online learning has started already, and in the coming years, it will be the wave of the future!
Yes,I think you are right!I think it is effective for some people.
@xialinye (1403)
sometimes,really effective.we can learn a lot from internet.and the books didn't update so quickly.so if i want to learn more advance,newly,and i will choose to surf on the internet. i don't think man to man education can be replaced.because we need classmate,we need teacher as our friends,we need friendship and to be take care of.computer can't change one thing,and that is love.
@xueliang (27)
As the development of network ,we find it is very convenient that people can capture information and knowledge.The online education programes will be more and more popular .it is really effective .but i do not think it could replace traditional man-to-man education in the future.Because it is important for people to communicate face-to-face .